1. WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT US
Persuasion Republic is Ireland’s leading full-service fundraising and social marketing agency.
We partner with excellent progressive organisations – charities, NGOs, cultural groups and public bodies – on vital social issues helping them to fundraise, build awareness and support for their work and programmes. Our work with our wonderful clients impacts significantly on making Ireland a more just, inclusive, and equal country.
We help our clients across four key areas:
- General fundraising including direct mail, EDM, DRTV, video, community, events and digital
- Philanthropy, major gift and legacy fundraising
- Fundraising planning and strategy
- Public advocacy campaigning
Our current clients include: The Alzheimer Society of Ireland, Pieta, The Irish Cancer Society, Chernobyl Children International, Goal, Focus Ireland, Trinity Alumni Foundation, Women’s Aid, Irish Red Cross, Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services and Age Action.
2. THE ROLE YOU’LL PLAY
Your title: Account Executive
Who you report to: Client Director/Account Manager
Salary band: €25,000 – €30,000 DOE
The Account Executive is essentially a key assistant to the Account Managers and supports the administrative and day-to-day project management work across various projects. You will be a helpful and available contact for clients and assist in managing the creative, print, data and production of client campaigns.
People are encouraged to attend in the office but we operate a blended workplace/WFH system for all staff.
3. YOUR KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The key duties involve three broad areas:
A. DAY TO DAY PROJECT MANAGEMENT
B. PRODUCTION, TECHNICAL AND QUALITY CONTROL
C. WORKING ENVIRONMENT, TEAM WORK, LEARNING
Specifically, as an Account Executive, your key duties and responsibilities are:
- Supporting Account Managers on all projects and campaigns.
- Work constructively with the wider campaign team to ensure each project is executed to the highest
- You will develop and oversee project schedules, budgets, and attend client meetings and presentations when required.
- Maintain key relationships with external suppliers, help negotiate best deals for the client and agency.
- Help monitor and implement agency quality control for print and production work.
- Liaise with your line manager to ensure you participate in the learning and professional opportunities needed for your role.
- Adhere to, and bring value added to Persuasion Republic’s core and heart-felt values around equality, fairness, justice, inclusiveness, diversity and treating people with empathy, dignity and respect.
4. IS THIS YOU?
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 years’ successful experience in administration or project management and a proven track and passion for the work.
- Good project management and time management skills.
- Ability to take direction, work on your own initiative, in teams, and work to deadlines.
- Good communication, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- A third level qualification would be an asset.
- Fluent English.
5. CONTRACT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Full time position subject to performance with a six-month probationary period.
Hours of Work: 35 hours with some out-of-work hours required on an occasional basis.
6. TAKING THE NEXT STEP
Submit your cv and cover letter in the strictest confidence to John@persuasionrepublic.ie.
Give us a few hundred words on why you want to work with us, how you believe you fulfil the criteria for the role and what value added you’ll bring.
The closing date for applications is 5.00pm, Friday 1 December 2023.
See www.persuasionrepublic.ie for more information on the agency and our work.