WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT US
Persuasion Republic is Ireland’s leading full-service fundraising and social marketing agency. We partner with excellent progressive organisations – charities, NGOs, cultural groups and public bodies – on vital social issues helping them to fundraise, build awareness and support, influence audience attitudes and behaviours, and deliver social and policy change.
Our work with our wonderful clients impacts significantly on making Ireland a more just, inclusive, stimulating and empathetic place. We help them recruit thousands of supporters and raise significant sums of money; gain political and government support for their advocacy causes; help educate and inform the public about their causes and services; and help them build effective brands that fully explain the vital impact of their work.
We help our clients across five key areas:
1. Individual direct marketing fundraising – direct mail, EDM and digital
2. Philanthropy, major gift and legacy fundraising
3. Fundraising planning and strategy
4. Public awareness and advocacy
5. Brand and design
The crafts we offer include client/project management, strategy, research, creative copy and design, production of video, print and fulfilment, and ad placement (multi-channel, above, below and online).
Our current and recent clients include: The Alzheimer Society of Ireland, Pieta, Irish Cancer Society, Chernobyl Children International, Goal, Child Vision, The Mater Foundation, Focus Ireland, Marie Keating Foundation, RehabCare, Trinity Foundation, Women’s Aid, Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services and Age Action.
THE ROLE YOU’LL PLAY
Your title: Account Executive
Who you report to: Client Director /Account Manager
Salary band: €25,000 – €30,000 DOE
The Account Executive is essentially a key assistant to the Account Manager and Client Director and supports the administrative and day-to-day project management work across various projects. You will be a helpful and available contact for clients and assist in managing the print, data and production of client campaigns.
People are encouraged to attend in the office but we operate a blended workplace/WFH system for all staff.
YOUR KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The key duties involve three broad areas:
A. DAY TO DAY CLIENT/PROJECT MANAGEMENT
B. PRODUCTION, TECHNICAL AND QUALITY CONTROL
C. WORKING ENVIRONMENT, TEAM WORK, LEARNING
Specifically, as an Account Executive, your key duties and responsibilities are:
- Supporting Account Managers/Creatives on all projects and campaigns.
- You will be a day-to-day client contact as required by your line manager.
- Work constructively with the wider campaign team to ensure each project is executed to the highest standards.
- You will develop and oversee project schedules, budgets, construct campaign/project status reports, and attend client meetings and presentations when required.
- Maintain key relationships with external suppliers, negotiate best deals for the client and agency.
- Work constructively with the creative and production team.
- Ensure best-practice database and GDPR protocols, and prepare data briefs for suppliers.
- Monitor and implement agency quality control for print and production work
- Liaise with your line manager to ensure you participate in the learning and professional opportunities needed for your role.
- Adhere to, and bring value added to Persuasion Republic’s core and heart-felt values around equality, fairness, justice, inclusiveness, diversity and treating people with empathy, dignity and respect.
IS THIS YOU?
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 years’ successful experience in fundraising and project management and a proven track and passion for the work.
- A relevant third level qualification would be an asset.
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of fundraising, across all channels.
- Ability to take direction, work on your own initiative, in teams, and work to deadlines.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
CONTRACT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Full time position subject to performance with a six-month probationary period
Hours of Work: 35 hours with some out-of-work hours required on an occasional basis.
TAKING THE NEXT STEP
Submit your CV and cover letter in the strictest confidence to email@example.com.
Give us a few hundred words on why you want to work with us, how you believe you fulfil the criteria for the role and what value added you’ll bring.
The closing date for applications is 5.00pm Thursday 6th April 2023.